Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Summing List Entries 2

Thanks Guys!!!

That works great!

Is it possible to refine this count further by only returning a count if a
condition in another column is also met? For example, say I have my drop
down lists in column A and in column B there are only "1"s and "0"s or "YES"
and "NO". Can I return a count for the initial 5 possibilites only if they
are paired with a "1" or "YES"? In other words, if A1 contains "C" and B1
contains "1", count 1 for "C" but if A1 contains "C" and B1 contains "0" or
is blank return a count of 0 for "C"

Sorry I'm sure I could have worded this better, hope it makes sense.

Cheers!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

See one response in your earlier thread.
Pl stay within the same thread ..
--
Max
Singapore