Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Default Macros

Hi,

I'm working with a spreadsheet that has too many formatting as its a form
that the auditors use to fill in the information of their testings. I want
to create a spreadsheet that will capture all the datas automatically from
the spreadsheet that I'm working with in a simple spreadsheet format for eg:
like a list with no blank rows or columns in between. I don't know how to do
it in Macros plus I'm not sure whether this is possible. Because once I get
that spreadsheet in a simple format (like a list) then I want to know how to
write a macro in order to export the same to Access Database in an existing
table.