Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

You need the full version of Adobe Acrobat ($$) and depending on what
security the person who made the pdf file did, you still may not be able to
do it

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use this
http://www.nuance.com/pdfconverter/s...d/features.asp