-   -   How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133075-how-do-i-covert-pdf-file-excel-file.html)

Gmaine2

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

dlw

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

You need the full version of Adobe Acrobat ($$) and depending on what
security the person who made the pdf file did, you still may not be able to
do it

"Gmaine2" wrote:

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

Bob I

How do I covert a pdf file to a excel file?

Use this
http://www.nuance.com/pdfconverter/s...d/features.asp