Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Correct in a shared workbook

We use a workbook that is shared by many people. I have a shortcut to this
workbook on my desktop and recently added replace as you type auto
corrections. Example: PE would be Pennsylvania, etc. When others use the
workbook the auto corrections don't work for them. How do I get this feature
to work for everyone?
--
Theresa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Autocorrect is not a setting specific to a particular workbook. The
settings are shared between all the Office applications, and are stored in a
..acl file.for the user. [You may have a number for different languages.]
--
David Biddulph