Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default to replace only the last text/chracter in a cell

to replace only the last text/chracter in a cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not clear what you're asking but let me take a shot at an answer. If you
have text in A2 and you want the last character to be replaced by what's in
B2 and the result put in C2, you could put the following in C2:

=left(A2,len(A2)-1) & B2

Will