Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do you print my spreadsheet?

Hello

I am trying to print my spreadsheet I need it landscape. But when I make it
landscape some of the information on my spreadsheet goes onto 3 or 2 pages
but I need my work on 1 page. What can I do? Do I after delete parts of my
spreadsheet?

Please help

Miss FM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do a number of things, including:
1) File | Print Area | Set .... first select what you want to print then use
this command to specify which part of the worksheet to print
2) File | Page Setup ; open the Page tab .... here you set Landscape but
lower down in the dialog in Scaling you can set the worksheet to print on a
specified number of pages (in your case 1 by 1) - this changes the font size
(you may need a magnifying glass to read it!)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme