Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default REPETITIVELY Copy and Paste as value Macro

Hi!

I am trying to copy some data (27 columns & 42 rows) from Worksheet "A" to
Worksheet "B" for about 17 times. First, I run MS Query in Worksheet A; then
paste query data as value on worksheet B. The pasted data on Worksheet B
will be adjacent to each other row after row. I repeat the steps with
different query result for about 17 times. I am wondering if there is Macro
for these repeating steps.

Thank you very much!

Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Try turning on the Macro-Recorder and going through all the steps, including
running the Queries and the copy and pasteing one more time and then turn off
the Macro-Recorder and see how close you get.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ken" wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to copy some data (27 columns & 42 rows) from Worksheet "A" to
Worksheet "B" for about 17 times. First, I run MS Query in Worksheet A; then
paste query data as value on worksheet B. The pasted data on Worksheet B
will be adjacent to each other row after row. I repeat the steps with
different query result for about 17 times. I am wondering if there is Macro
for these repeating steps.

Thank you very much!

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Hi! Vaya,

Using Macro-recorder solves the problem.

Thank you very much!

Ken

"Ken" wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to copy some data (27 columns & 42 rows) from Worksheet "A" to
Worksheet "B" for about 17 times. First, I run MS Query in Worksheet A; then
paste query data as value on worksheet B. The pasted data on Worksheet B
will be adjacent to each other row after row. I repeat the steps with
different query result for about 17 times. I am wondering if there is Macro
for these repeating steps.

Thank you very much!

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

You're welcome Ken, glad to have been of help. Thanks for the feedback.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3