Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula Bar

Hi,

My formula bar is disappeared. How can I get it back? Also I am not able to
click my right moust button.

Thanks,
Saravanan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
if it's just the formula bar, click toolsoptionsview tab and check forumla
bar at the top. I am not sure why you can't right click the mouse. sorry.

regards
FSt1

"Saravanan" wrote:

Hi,

My formula bar is disappeared. How can I get it back? Also I am not able to
click my right moust button.

Thanks,
Saravanan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What does or does not occur when you right-click?

No menu drops down? See below to reset.

A menu drops down but options are grayed out?

Maybe the sheet is protected.

Can you access the commands from the Edit menu?

If no menu appears with a right-click you shoud try re-setting the r-click.

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

OR copy/paste this sub to a module and run it.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP