Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Ecel to PowerPoint

I have an powerpoint that is linked with some cells in an Excel spreadsheet.
My problem is with a BOX that appears around the data in the pp display. How
do I remove the box around the linked data?

--
Beverly C.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Excel content is enclosed in an object (like a shape) in PowerPoint. Is
the outline around the Excel content really the border of the PowerPoint
object?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Beverly C" wrote in message
I have an powerpoint that is linked with some cells in an Excel
spreadsheet.
My problem is with a BOX that appears around the data in the pp display.
How
do I remove the box around the linked data?

--
Beverly C.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In PowerPoint, right-click the shape and choose the Format AutoShape (or
Format "whatever") item. On the Colors and Lines tab, select No Line from
the Color dropdown. Or select the object, and choose No Line from the Line
Color control (the paintbrush dropdown) on the Drawing toolbar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Beverly C" wrote in message
Yes -- it is. How do I remove it?
--
Beverly C.

"Beverly C" wrote in message
I have an powerpoint that is linked with some cells in an Excel
spreadsheet.
My problem is with a BOX that appears around the data in the pp
display.
How
do I remove the box around the linked data?

--
Beverly C.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I did that -- the lines are still showing.
--
Beverly C.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

In PowerPoint, right-click the shape and choose the Format AutoShape (or
Format "whatever") item. On the Colors and Lines tab, select No Line from
the Color dropdown. Or select the object, and choose No Line from the Line
Color control (the paintbrush dropdown) on the Drawing toolbar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Beverly C" wrote in message
Yes -- it is. How do I remove it?
--
Beverly C.

"Beverly C" wrote in message
I have an powerpoint that is linked with some cells in an Excel
spreadsheet.
My problem is with a BOX that appears around the data in the pp
display.
How
do I remove the box around the linked data?

--
Beverly C.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I just pasted a range from Excel into PowerPoint in a number of ways. No
border is placed around the PowerPoint object when it is inserted. I imagine
then that your border must be around the cells in Excel, Remove the border
before inserting the cells into PowerPoint.

- Jon
-------

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

In PowerPoint, right-click the shape and choose the Format AutoShape (or
Format "whatever") item. On the Colors and Lines tab, select No Line from
the Color dropdown. Or select the object, and choose No Line from the
Line
Color control (the paintbrush dropdown) on the Drawing toolbar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions