Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting hh:mm:ss to seconds only

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could advise me on the easiest way to convert a
value in a cell formated as hh:mm:ss into seconds only i.e. 00:01:30 would
equal 90.

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cell contains time as fraction of a day

So if A1 = time
use =A1*24*60*60

Steve

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:10:00 -0000, kippers
wrote:

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could advise me on the easiest way to convert a
value in a cell formated as hh:mm:ss into seconds only i.e. 00:01:30
would
equal 90.

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc