Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where do I find the Data Form?

I maintain a mailing list and generally update it by using the Data Form that
was associated with the Filter and Sort Boxes in Excel 2000. Where do I find
this Form in Excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try looking in Microsofts new Form maker InfoPath it comes with the office
ultimate but not in Office Pro.
--
William<"M"
Using 2007

"Kowalik @ Gemini" wrote:

was associated with the Filter and Sort Boxes in Excel 2000. Where do I find
this Form in Excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Click circular Office buttonExcel OptionsCustomiseuse dropdown to
select Commands not in RibbonFormAdd
This will add the Form option to your QAT (Quick Access Toolbar)
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Kowalik @ Gemini" <Kowalik @ wrote in