Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count if formula

I have a list of students with their GPA in a column. At the bottom of the
List I want the teachers to be able to type in cells what range is an A,
(example: B14 = 4.0 in C14 = 3.5) These two cell would represent a range for
an A. I want a formula that will look in these two cells for a range then go
to the list and count how many students fall with in this range. In other
words how many A's do we have. Thanks