Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to show only filled in cells in Excel

I have a spreadsheet that was sent to me that only contains 2 columns and 6
rows and the rest of the page is not active. I can click and expand them all
and when I go to undo it says row height or column width. I have not been
able to find the answer or duplicate it myself. I think it would be great to
clean up the clutter of my spreadsheets. Thanks for any help.

--
Still learning...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to row 7 and CTRL + SHIFT + Down Arrow.

FormatRowsHide

Select column C and CTRL + SHIFT + Right Arrow.

FormatColumnsHide.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP