Lee

Default How do I enter a time formula into a worksheet that determines if.

How do I, set about entering a formula within a worksheet that determines if
the Time is greater or less that the time in a certian cell;
eg =if(now()K17,"then display this","") K17 holding the Value 08:30 AM
formated to time