JaneC

Default Setting the end of a sheet

I am having trouble setting the last cell on a sheet. When I press CTRL+END
cell BI65537 is selected, I want it to go to cell I150. How do I do this? It
is probably the easiest question but it has been bugging me for an hour!!
Thanks, Jane
Nick B

Perhaps there is formatting in the rows. Try selecting rows 151:65536 and go
to Edit-Delete (not just hitting the Delete key), then click in row 150 (or
above), save the file, close the file, and reopen the file. Any difference?