Terminatrix

Default intellimouse gone dirty-boy; restore backspace on outer left butt.

You have really spoiled my life with your downgrade of Intellimouse. I need
the outer left button to be settable to backspace for Spider for Windows.
Next you'll be taking the double-click off the wheel button so that I can't
tailor Excel column widths and row heights to fit contents. YOU SHOULD NEVER
REMOVE FUNCTIONALITY, ALWAYS IMPROVE IT OR LEAVE IT ALONE. I am not even
sure that the "UG" has fixed the jumping clicky-curso problem that starts
before Ctrl-Alt-Del to log in and persists after Windows has declared
closedown and the screen fades into darkness. If ignored at login, the
cursor jumps about, clicking whatever it lands on very fast: menus open and
close and progammes are opened and messed with at many times the speed that
my eyes can refocus.
JulieD

Hi

not really sure who you're addressing these comments to, personally, i've
not played with anyone's intellimouse ... this is a peer-to-peer user forum
for excel questions - if you have comments for microsoft then pop over
www.microsoft.com and do a seach on feedback - there's a page where you can
put your comments for their attention (you can try clicking on this link)

http://register.microsoft.com/mswish...2Fthanks%2Ehtm

Cheers
JulieD