Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy contents of one cell to another based on matching in 2 other

I need to know how to copy the contents of one cell to another cell based on
a match in two other cells. Something like this:

A B C D
1 TH125 1.25 YG452
2 YG452 3.65 KE956
3 UH555 2.30 AM522
4 KE956 6.33 GH522

What I need to do is match the contents in columns A and C and if they match
insert the value for B into D

As you can tell the contents in column A do are also in C but not in the
same order, there is nothing in D which are the cells I need to polulate from
B. Also, A has 12000 rows where C may only have 3000. If there is not match
then D should remain blank or 0

When completed it should look like this:

A B C D
1 TH125 1.25 YG452 3.65
2 YG452 3.65 KE956 6.33
3 UH555 2.30 AM522
4 KE956 6.33 GH522

Is this possible, Seems I did it many years ago in Excel 2003 but cannot
remember how.

Thanks a bunch