Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros

I received an error message when ran my marco for the first time. It said it
was a compile error (to large). My question is how would I know when a macro
is to large to be recorded? Does Excel have specific time limits or a
maximum number of moves?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi ....,
You question is too vague for me to answer, I would
suggest you write down the exact text of the message
and search Google or Google Groups for the answer.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm

Likewise if you ask the question here in a newsgroup
you want to post the exact text, so someone can answer
your question from experience, guessing, or looking up
in Google, and/or duplicating a problem from what you
post to give you a better answer.

It also help you and other who may have similar problems
if your subject specifically specifies the problem as you
at least initially understand it. Single words can not describe
the problem. Words like Excel, help, macro, basically say nothing
about a problem because this is an Excel newsgroup and people
are here to look for answers.

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel