Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can Excel mark or identify duplicate cells in a range?

See here for some ideas: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

Also: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...licate+entries

Dave

"Rob McEwan" wrote:

I want to set up a spreadsheet for a novice, and careless, user to input
details of invoices to be paid e.g. invoice number, supplier, amount etc.

From past experience this person will submit an invoice even though it has
been passed for payment previously.

I would like to find a way to mark/identify duplicate invoices, or even just
indicate that the list includes a duplicate, within a list e.g. where one
cell in a column is exactly the same as another cell in the same column.