tjtjjtjt

UnLock the cells you want to remain unprotected.
Select the cells you want to be editable. Then, Format | Cells | Protection.
Uncheck Locked.

tj

"hassan barjini" wrote:

hi everybody how can just protect cells not all the sheets?
just I want protect some cells not all the cells of a sheet .
best

Gord Dibben

Then you must enable sheet protection.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

"hassan barjini" wrote:

hi everybody how can just protect cells not all the sheets?
just I want protect some cells not all the cells of a sheet .
best

Peo Sjoblom

http://www.aspfaq.com/5005

Peo Sjoblom

"hassan barjini" wrote in message
hi everybody how can just protect cells not all the sheets?
just I want protect some cells not all the cells of a sheet .
best

hassan barjini

Default about protect just cells