TBogle

Default Linking a Worksheet

I have a Workbook (Workbook A) with multiple Worksheets.
I want to create a separate Workbook (Workbook B) and
link it to one of the worksheets in Workbook A. The goal
being that any updates to the worksheet in Workbook A
will automatically update Workbook B.

How do I do this?
JulieD

Hi

open both workbook A and workbook B and choose the correct sheet in each -
now choose window / arrange and Ok so that you can see them on the screen at
the same time.

Click in workbook B where you want a piece of information from workbook A
and then type an
=
now click in workbook A (you'll have to click twice) and then press ENTER
the cell in workbook B will be linked to the cell in workbook A.

repeat as necessary.

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"TBogle" wrote in message
I have a Workbook (Workbook A) with multiple Worksheets.
I want to create a separate Workbook (Workbook B) and
link it to one of the worksheets in Workbook A. The goal
being that any updates to the worksheet in Workbook A
will automatically update Workbook B.

How do I do this?

TBogle

Julie,

Thanks for the information. However, I probably did not
make myself clear. What I'm trying to do is create a
copy of the entire worksheet, including formatting. I've
tried highliting all the cells and copy/paste, but the
formatting does not copy over. Any help would be
appreciated.

Tony

.