Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Exel 2007 to printalbe webpage?

Hi,
Is it possible to export a 2007 exel file to a webpage ... where viewers of
that page could print it out ... without having the Excel 2007?

Thanks

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi David

Install the PDF add-in form Microsoft
You can save the workbook as PDF then

You find the link on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"David SS" wrote in message ...
Hi,
Is it possible to export a 2007 exel file to a webpage ... where viewers of
that page could print it out ... without having the Excel 2007?

Thanks

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the info ... was exactly the type of thing I was looking for.
I DL'ed and installed the file you linked, but it didn't show the save as a
pdf in the excel file menu. I searched from the save as ... other formats
menu and was directed to a similar but different file. this file made it show
up as a option to save as pdf.

Thanks very much for your help with this.

here is the other file link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...tlaU0LJA%3d%3d

"David SS" wrote in message ...
Hi,
Is it possible to export a 2007 exel file to a webpage ... where viewers of
that page could print it out ... without having the Excel 2007?

Thanks

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi David

That is strange

The link I posted is only the PDF add-in
And the PDF option is in the Save As menu then or when you click on Save As in the
Save As Type dropdown

I have this one installed on my machine

And your link is the add-in for PDF and XPS