Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot switch between sheets...

Hi there,

I need your help on this. I've read several threads here about swithing
between sheet in Excel, but none helped me.

My problem is, that I can't switch between sheets using alt+tab, using mouse
on the task bar, the only way is to use ctrl+tab or menu View/Sheet name.
I've checked Tools/Options/View/Windows in Taskbar, I can see sheet names in
task bar, but when I click on non-active sheet nothing happens.

I also tried to create new user in windows XP, and logged as this new user,
everything works fine...

Can anybody help me? Should I search the register for some settings?

Thnx

Revik