Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default comparing excel 2003 and excel 2007

In my computer class my professor wants us to find an article that compares
excel 2003 and excel 2007. I have been searching for 4 days now with no
luck. I went to sites like Microsoft Technet and MSDN and I don't know where
to look in them or they don't have the information I'm looking for. Does
anyone know where I can find information about this or anything that relates
to this? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Google 'excel 2003 2007':
Results 1 - 10 of about 46,500,000 for excel 2003 2007

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"tjccs4" wrote in message
In my computer class my professor wants us to find an article that
compares
excel 2003 and excel 2007. I have been searching for 4 days now with no
luck. I went to sites like Microsoft Technet and MSDN and I don't know
where
to look in them or they don't have the information I'm looking for. Does
anyone know where I can find information about this or anything that
relates
to this? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...759601033.aspx

Jack Sons.

"tjccs4" schreef in bericht
In my computer class my professor wants us to find an article that
compares
excel 2003 and excel 2007. I have been searching for 4 days now with no
luck. I went to sites like Microsoft Technet and MSDN and I don't know
where
to look in them or they don't have the information I'm looking for. Does
anyone know where I can find information about this or anything that
relates
to this? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!