Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting worksheets into a spreadsheet

I have set my default font to Arial 8. When I create a new spreadsheet it is
at Arial 8 everytime I insert a worksheet the font changes to Arial 10. Any
reason this may be happening.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could have a Sheet template in your XLSTART folder.

This would be the default sheet for InsertWorksheet.

If you find SHEET.XLT in your XLSTART folder, move it out so Excel uses the
default sheet which will be Arial 8

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:24:00 -0800, falcios
wrote:

I have set my default font to Arial 8. When I create a new spreadsheet it is
at Arial 8 everytime I insert a worksheet the font changes to Arial 10. Any
reason this may be happening.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
D. D. is offline

On Feb 11, 12:24 pm, falcios
wrote:
I have set my default font to Arial 8. When I create a new spreadsheet it is
at Arial 8 everytime I insert a worksheet the font changes to Arial 10. Any
reason this may be happening.

Thanks.

How are you defaulting the forn??
tools,options,general,select font