filo666

Default Excel's Dialog Box

Hi, good morning, I want to create a dialog box asking the name of the
person, (I know how to do this), my proble is when I try to use the name, I
want to put the name in the cell: sheet 1 cell A1, but I can't, how I can do
this?

Gord Dibben

filo

Sub test()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = InputBox("enter a name")
MsgBox "Your Name is " & Range("A1").Value
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:53:03 -0800, "filo666"
wrote:

Hi, good morning, I want to create a dialog box asking the name of the
person, (I know how to do this), my proble is when I try to use the name, I
want to put the name in the cell: sheet 1 cell A1, but I can't, how I can do
this?

Dave Peterson

And if you want to design your own userform, you may want to visit Debra
Dalgleish's site for some tips:

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson