Jeff B

Default Cannot delete a macro

I have inherited an old workbook that has a macro that no longer works. I
believe that it was intended to open other linked workbooks. I want to
delete the macro, but in the macro dialog window, I am unable to. The delete
button is unavailable.

If I try to run it, edit it, step into it, I get the message "Reference is
not valid." How can I delete this macro?