Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down with color

I want to do a combo box but I want it colored. Is there any way to
do that because now when I try to use the fill button it is grey.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Feb 9, 6:49 pm, Inquiringmind
wrote:
When in "developer"mode, right click combo box, then find Backgroundcolor
and click on area next to it, this will pop up a pallet so you can select
fill colors.

"Maggie" wrote:
I want to do a combo box but I want it colored. Is there any way to
do that because now when I try to use the fill button it is grey.- Hide quoted text -

how do I get into developer mode