Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My questions keep getting deleted

What is going on? I can't find any of the questions that I have asked for
help. This site does me no good if I can't get my questions answered. I am
pretty disappointed in Microsoft right now, assuming they are responsible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Iowa Joe

Enter your name in the "Search for" box and you will see several posted
questions of which most have responses.

Mike Rogers

"Iowa Joe" wrote:

What is going on? I can't find any of the questions that I have asked for
help. This site does me no good if I can't get my questions answered. I am
pretty disappointed in Microsoft right now, assuming they are responsible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know if it is the reason for your post not showing, but I have found
in the past few days several occasions when my OE said that there were a
certain number of posts unread when there were up to 90 posts *missing.* I
assume that the reason was synchronisation problems of the MS servers.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Iowa Joe" wrote in message
What is going on? I can't find any of the questions that I have asked for
help. This site does me no good if I can't get my questions answered. I am
pretty disappointed in Microsoft right now, assuming they are responsible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter your name in the "Search for" box and you will see several posted
questions of which most have responses.

Not in my OE, I can only fond two other questions as well as this one,
neither of which have answers that I can see.

"Iowa Joe" wrote:

What is going on? I can't find any of the questions that I have asked for
help. This site does me no good if I can't get my questions answered. I
am
pretty disappointed in Microsoft right now, assuming they are
responsible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article ,
"Sandy Mann" wrote:

Not in my OE

Well, there's one of the problems...

OE is notoriously not an adequate newsreader - it's very easily
confused, especially if the server farm is having a slow day.

There are a number of IJ's posts (and some late 90's posts that probably
belong to someone using the same name) listed here, most of which have
answers:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...Joe&scoring=d&