istekk

Default Excel not printing data

I have a user who tells me that none of the data in her spreadsheets will
print. The form boxes she has set up will print but not the data in them.
She has the same problem with other spreadsheets. Word documents print just
fine. Could there be a setting that is preventing data from printing?
Running Office 2000 on Windows 2000 Professional