Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy several sheets from one workbook into another at the same tim

I am using Excel 2003. Is there a way to copy or import several sheets from
one workbook into another at the same time? My dilemma is that I have a
workbook my boss sent me with a bunch of change order spreadsheets, and I
have an existing workbook with all my change order sheets in it. I want to
import all of the sheets he sent me into my CO workbook.

Can someone please explain how to do this without creating new sheets
one-by-one and copying/pasting from one book to the other? There are over 30
sheets to copy, so it would save a ton of time if I could import them all at
once.

Thank you!

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open Both workbooks,

In the one you wish to copy the sheets,

Right mouse on a sheet tab, then select all, then right mouse the sheet tab
again and select move or copy.

If you want to copy, then tick the create a copy box, in the drop down menu
select the workbook you want to copy to.

Then hit OK

--
This post was created using recycled electrons!

"WiFiMike2006" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. Is there a way to copy or import several sheets from
one workbook into another at the same time? My dilemma is that I have a
workbook my boss sent me with a bunch of change order spreadsheets, and I
have an existing workbook with all my change order sheets in it. I want to
import all of the sheets he sent me into my CO workbook.

Can someone please explain how to do this without creating new sheets
one-by-one and copying/pasting from one book to the other? There are over 30
sheets to copy, so it would save a ton of time if I could import them all at
once.

Thank you!

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With both workbooks open and boss's book active.

CTRL + click on sheet tabs to select non-contiguous sheets, SHIFT + Click to
select contiguous sheets.

Right-click and "Move or Copy"

Checkmark "create a copy" then select "To Book"

Select your book and OK.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP