Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Settings

I have several forms on my worksheet (that are set up as named ranges) that I
wish to print separately, by using a macro button. I have no problems with
setting up the maco and button, but I cannot get the page setup to save to
the named range. When I go through Page Setup and print it manually it works
fine...as soon as I change the Page Setup for the other form, the print
setting revert to the settings for that form for the current one.

Is there a way to assign Page Setup settings to a certain named range?

I hope someone can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dale

I would first use ViewCustom View to set a view for each range whilst hiding
the others. Checkmark both options when naming the View.

Then use a macro such as................

Sub print_views()
With ActiveWorkbook
..CustomViews("print1").Show
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
..CustomViews("print2").Show
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
End With
End Sub

Or use the Report Manager Add-in if you have it installed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP