Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I print seperate excel tab sheets in duplex

I'm using Excel 2003, and I have set up 8 A4 sheets at 100% scale, with each
sheet on a different tab. When I select the tabs and select print selection
and select the duplex option on both my home and work printers - the result
is just single sided printing.
Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With all the printer setting set to duplex you should be able to do this
fileprintEntire workbook.

If this does not work select all the tabs by holding the Ctrl key and then
go to fileprintactive sheets
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Tim Johnson" wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003, and I have set up 8 A4 sheets at 100% scale, with each
sheet on a different tab. When I select the tabs and select print selection
and select the duplex option on both my home and work printers - the result
is just single sided printing.
Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Strange, i do it all the time using those methods in Excel 2003.

Have you tried setting the printer defaults to duplex directly on the
printer set up rather than through Excel?