Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default F2 key

Hi, I use the F2 key a lot. Pressing it gives you a very good coloured
overview of what a calculation is doing. Now I often have data in one sheet
and open another sheet for processing the data. Pressing F2 in the
processing sheet DOES NOT give you colour indications for fields your'e using
in the other sheet (data sheet). Is there a way to have F2 give you this
information in another sheet?
--
Best wishes
The Hog
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As far as I know, the color coding (a very nice feature indeed) works only
for ranges on the same sheet as the formula.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson