Adam

Default combined cell data from Excel to Word (2003)

I have an Excel 2K3 spreadsheet that does calculations of multiple rows. I
was wondering if there an automation method to transmit that data to Word
2K3. Does Excel allow functions like this to happen?? Thanks!
CyberTaz

Hi Adam-

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but there are plenty of
options

If you just need to have the data & results in a Word doc, you can copy &
paste or save the Excel file as a text file, open it in Word as a table.

If you need to have something more dynamic, check into InsertObject as a
Linked or embedded object from Word's menu.

Hoe you find this useful |:)
"Adam" wrote:

I have an Excel 2K3 spreadsheet that does calculations of multiple rows. I
was wondering if there an automation method to transmit that data to Word
2K3. Does Excel allow functions like this to happen?? Thanks!

Adam

I am kind of looking for something on the fly or via command button. Because
this information this not really something that is pasted. The data comes
from different rows (15 down or so). All the information needs to be combined
into a paragraph.