Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default going from digits to real text

I've seen it, it must be in one of my manuals but I can't find it now I
need it.

Say - cell A1 contains the number "12". What Function can convert that
to "twelve"?

Can it be done with a Function or is VBA needed for this?

If it can be done in VBA, can an output language be choosen if I want
"douze" or "zwölf"?

Help is appriciated!

Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Check out the link below, I think with some tweaking it could be made to
output in any language.

HTH
Jean-Guy