Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Annuity

I want to calculate how much is amortization on a car lease with annuity.

We pay the same amount each month, so in the beginning a larger part is
interest and a smaller part is amortization. What I want to calculate is how
much have been amortized after for example one year.

Which function do I use for this?

Annika
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Annika,

There are many ways to do that. One is to download this Loan Amortization template:

Another is to use Excel's Financial functions, described he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel