Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart Template Help

Hey everyone, I have a pretty tough question (at least I think it is). Please
be patient with me while I try to explain what I am attempting to do.

Each month I have to output about 25 graphs for each of about 10 different
manufacturing lines. Right now, I am using about 10 similar templates
(created by someone else) in which I cut and paste portions of data from
another spreadsheet into them template in order to output the graphs. This
works fine, but I would like to just input all of the raw data into one
template for each line rather than manipulating it first.

The problem is that I would like to make a line graph that shows the values
of the data. However, there are multiple "fixtures" that are used on the
lines, which must be represented in the graph as well. Basically, I need to
figure out how create a template that can sort the data into fixtures and
output a line for each picture on a line graph for each graph. What types of
if statements or other formatting is available to do this sort of thing.

Sorry that I can't be more specific. It is difficult to explain exactly what
I am trying to get across. Thank you to anyone who can help me with my
problem.