Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Spliting 1 Text field into 3

Help!

I currently export a task file from MSP to Excel which contains mulitple
resources (comma seperated) in one field. Once I get the data to Excel I
need to be able to split the values up. Is there a formula which allows me
to split them up into 3 seperate fields?

I use the data in pivot tables and then can't filter on any specific
individual.

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at text to columns in the data menu and follow the onscreen
instructons
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)