Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding formulas after rows

Hi I have a macro now that basically takes a giant heap of data on one
worksheet and based off values in a column it is diveded up into
different pages. Now on all of these pages I wanted to add certain
columns up with functions such as "sum" to do different statistics.
Now because different amounts of data can be entered once my origianl
macro sorts it I cannot just simply put in the forumulas. I can make a
forumula way at the bottom where the data will never reach to find the
sums or count the cells, ect but I need a macro that can take these
numbers and put them in the first blank row. Can anyone help? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Leave a blank row at the top of your data (row #1). You can put your
formulae in this row to calculate the sum of the values below it. This way
you will always know where the summary row is. You don't need to find the
first empty row for the equations and you don't need to put them way down
either.
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200703