Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default word works

I just started a new clait course and unit 2 is spreadsheets. I got word
works at home and tutor has given me all files i need to do work at home but
the files are from excel and i cant use them on my works spreadsheets.Does
anyone have any idea how to solve this, I cant even open the files coz they
in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"wilkes185" wrote in message
I just started a new clait course and unit 2 is spreadsheets. I got word
works at home and tutor has given me all files i need to do work at home
but
the files are from excel and i cant use them on my works spreadsheets.Does
anyone have any idea how to solve this, I cant even open the files coz
they
in excel

You may be able to use the excel viewer you can view excel spreadsheets and
copy from them to the works spreadsheet.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

There is a works microsoft group too.

microsoft.public.works.win

Barbara