Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gt gt is offline

Default Email a worksheet

Can anyone assist - I want to be able to email a worksheet (or part thereof)
as the body of an email message from within Excel by having a 'button' which
if you click it, it sends the worksheet off to a predetermined email address
automatically. Plus, can it or will it work with any email program (i.e.
Outlook or Lotus Notes)?

I don't want to go into the email program; it must just send it off!

Please help!!

--
Just an amateur Microsoft Office enthusiast