Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KLA KLA is offline

Default Cursor Release

When I select a spot on the page it will not let me release. When I am in
the program it will not allow me to do anything else, if i try to go to help
or file, it drags the entire page. The only way to get out is to shut
down... How do I make it stop!!
--
KLA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KLA KLA is offline

That did not work.
--
KLA

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

try hitting the F8 key.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"KLA" wrote in message
When I select a spot on the page it will not let me release. When I am in
the program it will not allow me to do anything else, if i try to go to

help
or file, it drags the entire page. The only way to get out is to shut
down... How do I make it stop!!
--
KLA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It could be you have 'sticky keys' on. Hit the shift key five times, hit
settings and turn everything off. Or go to accessibility under
startprogramsaccessoriesaccessibility

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200703

"KLA" wrote:

That did not work.
--
KLA

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

try hitting the F8 key.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"KLA" wrote in message
When I select a spot on the page it will not let me release. When I am in
the program it will not allow me to do anything else, if i try to go to

help
or file, it drags the entire page. The only way to get out is to shut
down... How do I make it stop!!
--
KLA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have a wheelie-mouse?

If so, try pushing the roller up and down a few times.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:45:01 -0800, KLA wrote:

That did not work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KLA KLA is offline

I do have a wheelie mouse, nothing is working and i can not use excel. This
is very frusterating! I'm going to cry! This is what happens when
everything is computer related!
--
KLA

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Do you have a wheelie-mouse?

If so, try pushing the roller up and down a few times.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:45:01 -0800, KLA wrote:

That did not work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I just had the same problem and found it was the wheelie mouse jammed down.
Try taking the mouse apart and checking the spring is OK.
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.