Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row always in screen view

I have a long list of items and would like the top row to always be in screen
view. How do you do this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

utcam03

Select A2 and goto windowFreeze Panes

Mike Rogers

"utcam03" wrote:

I have a long list of items and would like the top row to always be in screen
view. How do you do this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you for the reply, but that didn't work how I need it to. Then it
didn't allow me to scroll all the way back to the right when it I froze that
row.
Also, I want that row to always be at the top of the window when I scroll
down- freezing didn't do that.

Thanks

"utcam03" wrote:

I have a long list of items and would like the top row to always be in screen
view. How do you do this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You did select A2, right?

The rule for freezing panes is.........everything above and left of the selected
cell will remain in view as you scroll down or across.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP