Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 3D Text in Excel cells

Is it possible to dispaly formula generated values in 3D text within an Excel
Spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe by applying shading to the cel format?

"BillM" wrote:

Is it possible to dispaly formula generated values in 3D text within an Excel
Spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Dave,

I have been specifically tasked to make the text 3D. I offered the shadow
option but was shot down by the higher ups. For visual purposes they want the
text only as 3D. I cannot find a way to do it, only with objects.

"BillM" wrote:

Is it possible to dispaly formula generated values in 3D text within an Excel
Spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, I guess the response would be: "Excel is not designed in that manner,
so if you want 3D text, hire a programmer to hack Excel and make it do what
you want it to do. And hire lawyers as well."

Or, of course, just tell them it can't be done.

Dave