Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default STATIC VARIABLE NOT AVAILABLE IN ANOTHER MODULE

DEAR ALL

I have declared in one sheet -varchk- variable as public and in the
sub procedure declared it as static -static varchk-. I am carrying the
results in a worksheet to another module thro this static variable
varchk. But the value of this varchk is not showing in the sub
procedure in the module. Pls adv.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Declare the variable one time only, in a standard module above any subs or
functions.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200703

"CAPTGNVR" wrote:

DEAR ALL

I have declared in one sheet -varchk- variable as public and in the
sub procedure declared it as static -static varchk-. I am carrying the
results in a worksheet to another module thro this static variable
varchk. But the value of this varchk is not showing in the sub
procedure in the module. Pls adv.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

DEAR GARYS

Thnks yr response. yes that works. I am able to do the calculations
in modules and carry these variables to worksheet procedures.

What i need is asf:
In worksheet procedure using a command button click one result is
obtained say total cargo figures and say the variable name is -
cgofigs-. I want this variable -cgofigs- to be taken to standard
module to carryout other calculations using this variable -cgofigs-
result. pls advice.