Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default Where can I find a help file for Excel 4.0 macros for verson 2003

xlmacro.exe needs Excel 2000 to run, but I have Excel 2003. I would also
consider converting these old macros to VB.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I was under the impression that xl2003 would run xlm macros. Guess I was
wrong.

"Ed" wrote:

xlmacro.exe needs Excel 2000 to run, but I have Excel 2003. I would also
consider converting these old macros to VB.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand correctly the question based on the subject "Where can I
find a help file for Excel 4.0 macros"

HTH :)
Dana DeLouis
Windows XP & Office 2003

"Ed" wrote in message
xlmacro.exe needs Excel 2000 to run, but I have Excel 2003. I would also
consider converting these old macros to VB.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/seb4r

--
HTH,

RD

"Ed" wrote in message
xlmacro.exe needs Excel 2000 to run, but I have Excel 2003. I would also
consider converting these old macros to VB.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default Where can I find a help file for Excel 4.0 macros for verson 2

Thanks for your response... Someone else sent me this link which is what I
was looking for.

Ed

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Try this link: