Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blank fields

Hi,

I have a work sheet set up with blank fields of varying distances (e.g. see
below example, 1 line gap, 3 line gap) between a large amount of data in a
specifc column, where blank fields exist in the column I'd like to copy the
last data above it to populate the blank field. I've been trying to use
isblank for this command but have had no success. Can anyone advise an
appropriate formula?

Row Column A
1 10000003
2 10000104