Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to Calculate how much bigger one Number is than another in

I have Number A = 30 & B=95. I want to know what formular or how to work out
how much bigger B is than A in %'s. Maths is not a strength! he he. Can
someone help please? Thanks
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I want to Calculate how much bigger one Number is than another in

Calculating Percentage Increase

To calculate how much bigger B is than A in percentage, use the following formula:

Formula:
(A) / 100
In this case, B is 95 and A is 30.

So, (95 - 30) / 30 * 100 = 216.67%

This means that B is 216.67% bigger than A.

To break it down further, you can say that B is 186.67% more than A.
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard